Rubber seals, engine slam panel.

David Gander

Please Jev, how does one pull it?

D

6 minutes ago, David Gander said:

Hi Chris, Have put the longer one in a Jiffy bag, how about £23 all in?

regards,

David.

please give me your address and I’ll get it posted.

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

If you could also post your mothers maiden name, first pet name and the name of your first school - asking for a friend ;)

*joke.

Yeesss. 🙄 😀

Be careful openly posting your personal details, gents. Do that stuff by PM please.:smartass:

VT

As an aside....I come from an age and a part of our beloved island where no one locked their doors, no one was wanting as the community rallied around to help with whatever was needed. Nobody felt undervalued and all were included. I remember coming home from school (we walked half a mile each day to & from school) to find a Tinker lady sitting in the farmhouse kitchen having a cup of tea. She explained that as it was a Thursday, she knew that my Mother & Uncle were at the local mart sale and would be home soon to tend to the cattle, so she settled in to wait their return! Those were the days my friends, it may sound trite, but we have lost a hell of a lot in the intervening years. I guess as my Father would say in his twilight years  “One can live too long chap”. When you are young, you can live forever but.......I now know what he was on about!

David