Impact Bumpers
Sign in to follow this  
Panasonic

SnapGap

Anyone got/getting this kit?  Not yet done a valve adjustment but this seems to simplify the whole thing. Can’t decide if it’s worth it or not let alone as safe as it is clever....

snapgap.us

There was a series of post on here a short while back..can’t find It atm 🥴🥴

it reminds me of Ford, making a ultra complex workshop tool to remove a Crankcase oil seal.The salesman was horrified by the reply, that a old screwdriver did a better job.

The other Tappet tool mentioned in the link,Frost/Gunson  is unsuitable for 911`s, this is for example A series Minis, where the push rod is not angled relative  to the adjuster.

The proper Porsche tappet tool, is inexpensive , ensure the job is done correctly.

Snapgap, bought it and used it. Great product and I found it foolproof in use, especially in the cramped confines of my small garage and basic home mechanic tools. There's enough in the kit to do three complete valve jobs......I liked it and my sc was noticeably better running afterwards.