Have I rust proofed the Kidney Bowls

Mobydick

I’ve been applying some rust proofing and wanted to do the sills and kidneys. 

The sills seemed pretty straight forward - I injected solution into the 2 holes I found under the rubber sill trims. 

To do the kidneys, I took off the rear trim panel inside the car, and sprayed solution into holes I found (see photos - one hole has a white stick in it) - I presume this will lead to the kidney bowl cavity but I’m not sure. Appreciate any advice !  Tks. 

AC3ABFE0-F455-433D-B1A6-67F7182EAB43.jpeg

9F872279-82E0-4859-B0D5-925D31D4B593.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Leicestershire said:

Along the underside of the kidney, you will find a drain hole. This is useful for injecting cavity wax etc. Just make sure the hole is not blocked after the treatment has been applied.

And check them again once the car has been sat in the sun for a while as the cavity wax flows a bit once warm and can block the holes up causing more harm than good.

Sounds like you’ve tried rustproofing the kidney Bowles from inside the car? I’d get the back wheels off and reach in and spray them inside and out with dinitrol or whatever. Then coat everything in the arches besides the discs and callipers with the same. Same in front arches. 

Saw an advert on Facebook recently for an outfit down south who do professional rust proofing. This might give you some pointers http://www.southwestrustproofing.co.uk/the-process/