Impact Bumpers
Wingnonut

Cayman R @ £40k?

58 minutes ago, 786 said:

haha i think the big problem here is roads suck and are mostly straight so handling isn't as much a priority as speed. 

? You need to come and drive in the UK then... On the continent it is a different matter :steering:

19 minutes ago, Dr Rock said:

? You need to come and drive in the UK then... On the continent it is a different matter :steering:

i grew up reading Evo and watching TG & Chris Harris, im quite jealous of the roads you have available :)

my wife is from London so will need to come for a long visit some time.

ooft, that F40 is savage :o

On 10/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, Wingnonut said:

It was this shot that did it for me! 😍

Deal done. Collect next Saturday 😎

C0A48780-580B-489B-A83C-C7B02FA2B485.jpeg

Looks fantastic well done.

5 hours ago, Lesworth said:

5 sleeps to go ;)

or rather 5 more nights lying in bed staring at the inside of your eyelids until the birds start cheeping outside :)

Red is quickest after a "white van". CR looks awesome and red really suits it. Work mate is getting a 991 gen 2 soon and I have been promised a go!!! He is very much of the group that value a car by the lack of miles on it, but then what is the point of having all that money tied up and not enjoying it. Reminder get finger out and get my SC done.

Baz

Well Rubytoo is home and been introduced to Ruby!

What a car! Love it to bits already.  Not sure how the 981 Boxster and this can feel so different when they are fundamentally the same car. This is raw and exciting every second, regardless of if you are pootling around or ragging it.  It is about as fast as you could ever need and whilst the handling and traction is amazing you still see the TC light flashing when I don’t think I once saw that in the Boxster. Another 65bhp and 80kg less really make the difference.  The ride is firm but makes it feel special because of it. The LSD can really be noticed and I am gonna have to relearn my driving approach to counter the understeer it creates (defo a trip to Chris Franklin is on the cards!). The brakes are immense with a great feel and firm pedal. Flicking through the history and it appears a 997GT3 master cylinder was fitted a few years back. Maybe that has something to do with it. The noise is lovely but without the PSE I think it could be a bit more from outside so may take a road trip to Carnewal in Belgium for one of their modded standard CR exhausts.  The carbon seats are things of beauty and again sitting in them makes it feel special.  It deffo feels and drives like a baby GT3!

Feeling guilty after getting the 3.2 out of the garage for some photos I took her for a spin.  Never fear. My love for that car is still well and truly intact.  Just feels so right. A perfect complement to the CR in my book.  Which one to the Alps next June? Not sure at the moment. Let’s see 😊

DF37FD7E-4A73-4EB6-AA56-ED8DB9D5B9B2.jpeg

C50E23C3-B2FA-4FE7-9A21-D9945DF5B9CF.jpeg

BB278307-883C-496F-948B-0576E04DA92E.jpeg

Just marvelous................

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

What a great combination, must be nice having to decide which one to take to the Alps!

Eenie, meenie, miney...mo...

The classic  air cooled IB of course  :twocents: 

Nice work dude - I don’t know how you choose between them when reaching for the keys though

What a great looking toy. Congratulations & enjoy.

1 hour ago, SP72 said:

I don’t know how you choose between them when reaching for the keys though

I guess the next twelve months of that dilemma will decide which one stays but for now they both do!

Red cars are so last year ...🤥

top job with your latest , looks great 👍🏼 

Awesome. Congrats! Beautiful pair 👌😍

Lovely pair of reds!

On 10/12/2019 at 3:43 AM, Dr Rock said:

One the continent there are plenty of hills which make roads look like racing tracks! ❤️⛰️🏁