Gearbox mount bracket.

David Gander

We all like a bargain amongst friends but I think David might be under pricing his stash.  If he's happy then fine, but amongst friends I think it's our duty to point out that he might putting himself out of pocket.

5 minutes ago, Nige said:

We all like a bargain amongst friends but I think David might be under pricing his stash.  If he's happy then fine, but amongst friends I think it's our duty to point out that he might putting himself out of pocket.

I agree also but he’s practically being bollocked  for what he’s offering stuff at.

That's why I paid double what he was asking for for his fog lamps!!!

I was kidding by the way. Think we are a little duty bound to help each other out a bit. Half price should be about right and that’s a steal. Below that,  and I’d feel I was taking advantage of a fellow enthusiast. No idea if that’s right or wrong reasoning. 

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

I was kidding by the way. Think we are a little duty bound to help each other out a bit. Half price should be about right and that’s a steal. Below that,  and I’d feel I was taking advantage of a fellow enthusiast. No idea if that’s right or wrong reasoning. 

I’m more than happy to pay what’s right Haith and I agree with not taking advantage of the situation.

If it’s just banter amongst friends that’s fair enough.😁

Big hug everybody! Please remember that even if it’s worth £100, it’s no use sitting on the shelf as an investment for the future!! Also I would rather the item goes to someone in the Brotherhood than gather dust.

Regards all,

David

Thats true but you will still sell the stuff at a more realistic value and have something for your later years!:rolleyes:

Nige, with the worry over my Wife’s spending habits (especially on make-up and the occasional £150 hair appointment), daily three hour walks with our adorable Llasso Abso doggies and the general state of the world on the news channels, I keep looking over my shoulder for the Grim Reaper! I have no need for Hush Puppy shoes or tartan slippers and the fireside rug! I fully intend to go out as Dylan Thomas said “ Rage, rage against the dying of the light”!!!! .....I’ll probably not have time when up some ‘effing mountain with the dogs, to croak on the phone to my Wife” ‘Ain’t making it down Darling, dust the cobwebs off the cardboard box ‘cause you’ll be needing it soon”!!!.......She’ll probably be phoning up admirers to say “The old Farts gone.....yippee, let’s have a party!”.....trying to maintain a sense of humour in these trying times.!

Regards,

David

41 minutes ago, David Gander said:

Nige, with the worry over my Wife’s spending habits (especially on make-up and the occasional £150 hair appointment), daily three hour walks with our adorable Llasso Abso doggies and the general state of the world on the news channels, I keep looking over my shoulder for the Grim Reaper! I have no need for Hush Puppy shoes or tartan slippers and the fireside rug! I fully intend to go out as Dylan Thomas said “ Rage, rage against the dying of the light”!!!! .....I’ll probably not have time when up some ‘effing mountain with the dogs, to croak on the phone to my Wife” ‘Ain’t making it down Darling, dust the cobwebs off the cardboard box ‘cause you’ll be needing it soon”!!!.......She’ll probably be phoning up admirers to say “The old Farts gone.....yippee, let’s have a party!”.....trying to maintain a sense of humour in these trying times.!

Regards,

David

Sounds like you need a Cayman R in Guards Red David. Give it some stick 😎

That sounds just the ticket Haith, might stick two fingers up and go for it!.....have wasted too much money on property, mortgages, pension funds and investments, etc.!......as the old Red Indian sayings of wisdom, ‘When the rivers are dry, and all the trees are dead, and fish no longer swim in the rivers, you cannot eat money’!
David.