Sweet Rides

Busybee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don’t know to be honest. The base of the uprights are not bolted down to the engine lid by the looks of it. The area where the uprights join the engine lid looks slotted to maybe allow the uprights to retract down into the engine bay. It’s Singer so might be a very trick mechanism 

Doesn't look like it closes to me and as you say, where is the coolng air getting in if it does? It's a shame if it doesn't retract as it spoils the lines. The retractable 964 jobbie would be far better but maybe there isn't room for the mechanism?

No idea why that couldn’t have been the “normal” singer retractable 964 spoiler with that lovely mesh detail on it. Would have been near perfect. Still wouldn't kick it out of bed. More Margot Robbie with a wonky toe 😂 You know it’s there but you just don’t care.

6 hours ago, Busybee said:

Hope fluff means congratulate lol 😂. Gone offit now. Dreams shattered by a fixed wing 😜

Nice pair there. The garage looks shocking though! Easy mill and a half of cars in a grotty garage. Shocking 

Lol jk mate ;)

Tbh I liked his previous Singer better, this one seems a bit contrived to me. Previous one was a nice blue 'standard' model.

1 hour ago, sopor said:

Looks like Monaco number plates? Garage probably worth more than the cars, avec ou sans grot.

Correct sir.

• 3 weeks later...