New forum theme with more updates to follow! Please see the main thread in Impact Bumping.

njpcarrera32

Bicester January Scramble

2 hours ago, njpcarrera32 said:

Anyone else going?

https://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/january-2/

I've never managed to get there previously. Any tips, advice, best time to rock up, etc?

Me n Les are going , get there early , as it opens or before to avoid the later crowds , you’ll get better pics and no queue for coffee/grub ..  ,park amongst the buildings not in the airfield ... 

I’m coming, what time do you call early, say 9.00 am.

We could all go up in convoy, 10.4 buddy🤪

16 minutes ago, Beaky said:

I’m coming, what time do you call early, say 9.00 am.

We could all go up in convoy, 10.4 buddy🤪

8:30-9 Xris , depending on journey time .

We meet in Newport north Essex and go cross country , no Motorways used on the way there  😉

Opposite direction!, I'll plan to see you there between 8.30 to 9.00  

I'll be there, parked in the Cylinder Club hangar.

Sadly I can no longer go. Shame as its a great event, especially if you follow Longmans instructions.

2 hours ago, Lesworth said:

Sadly I can no longer go. Shame as its a great event, especially if you follow Longmans instructions.

Will try, but need to convince 'she who must be obeyed' to let me leave early enough to get there at opening time. Will try the argument that it's morning only...

On 12/21/2019 at 10:36 PM, longman said:

park amongst the buildings not in the airfield ... 

I haven't been to one of these for a while so might pop along.

I've always just parked up with PCGB or TIPEC (not that I'm a member of either) or wherever there seems to be other 911's.

What do you do to get into the inner sanctum? Wait until the marshal isn't looking and floor it towards the infield???

1 hour ago, ALEX P said:

I've always just parked up with PCGB or TIPEC (not that I'm a member of either) or wherever there seems to be other 911's.

What do you do to get into the inner sanctum? Wait until the marshal isn't looking and floor it towards the infield???

Just drive in Alex

17 hours ago, ALEX P said:

AFAIK there are no tickets on the gate so check before you go.

18 hours ago, longman said:

Just drive in Alex

Genius, never even thought of that!

1 hour ago, Phill said:

AFAIK there are no tickets on the gate so check before you go.

There are still tickets available to buy online for now Phil 👍 

I'll be there too.

Hoping to make it Sunday with the Pistonheads lot. Not taking the Carrera as in storage but taking newly acquired Japanese machine.. 

G

On 12/30/2019 at 2:23 PM, Lesworth said:

If you tickets going I'm after one if it's transferable Les. 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:46 PM, ALEX P said:

If I get one I'll see you there mate.

Xris and I are meeting at Baldock services on the A1 at 7:30 if anyone from Essex/Herts fancies a cross country blat.. or from Stansted Mountfitchet at 7 ...

Scramble now sold out

Oh, #£&@. Left it too late. If anyone has bought tickets and is now unable to go please let me know.

14 hours ago, PorscheApostle said:

If you tickets going I'm after one if it's transferable Les. 

PM me you car details and email address. I will edit the order to add them and then email you the link to the ticket - I don't see why that would not work.

4 hours ago, Lesworth said:

PM me you car details and email address. I will edit the order to add them and then email you the link to the ticket - I don't see why that would not work.

Awesome thanks Pm sent

Funny old world. If you use the PistonHeads promo code of TinMossie (yes, TinMossie) you can see the PH tickets where there previously none showing available and buy them for £6.30/person. @busybee - get yer skates on!

Nice find.

1 hour ago, sopor said:

Funny old world. If you use the PistonHeads promo code of TinMossie (yes, TinMossie) you can see the PH tickets where there previously none showing available and buy them for £6.30/person. @busybee - get yer skates on!

Thank you Felix - Sunday sorted 

Fab; glad I was able to help.