Impact Bumpers
njpcarrera32

Bicester January Scramble

Terrible to read your sad news and I hope that you’re OK. 

Regards

David 

Thanks for all your kind words and  pm,s  much apreciated at this dificult time . Life can be at times all to short sadly so we need to make the most of it with those precious loved ones and friends whilst we can .  

I rather move on from this topic  as I  find it dificult right now  I am sure you understand just wanted to thank you all . H

Great photo of Daisy at Bicester looking rather mucky from the Stuttgart Classica FB Page. They say “When you need a a gurney flap for your wing 😍” lol 

7BDFA565-8F0C-4E75-995C-B5E8EF261794.jpeg

On 1/5/2020 at 6:46 PM, ALEX P said:

Haha, busted & good spot. 

No idea how I missed some of you guys, especially you Paul! I did see all of your cars & managed to catch up with Nige.

It was a reet PITA getting in and out today. Not sure why they seem to have closed one of the entrances/exits. I ended up leaving through the middle where I nearly ran over Shirish!

A lot of the same old same old cars up there but also some interesting new ones like the Thunderbird 2 Citroen CX thingy. Anyone see that crazy twin engined 'thing' with the mental wiggly exhaust setup? I forgot to take any photos but really wanted to see that one start up.

This one? I also wish I heard it start..

IMG_6863.jpg

8 hours ago, Gio said:

This one? I also wish I heard it start..

IMG_6863.jpg

That's the one :wacko: Cheers for digging that out.

I'm thinking he had a load of spare bends and not many straights!

Crazy machine & sums up the what I like about BH. Where else do you see cars like this & the Citroen that looked like Thunderbird 2!