Fuchs rims 16 / 7&8th

proporsche

38 minutes ago, proporsche said:

aren`t those aftermarket? in rose passion...

look for one piece    7/16.1 001,51 €

Rose passion sell the new Fuchs which I think only currently made in 16” - they are approx 500Euro each.  These do not have any Porsche markings, AFAIK and came on to the market last year.

The 15” RP sell appear to be the original Porsche items, so should have 911.xxx part numbers.

Edited by SP72

thanx Sp72....good info..so i might just get those for 2K they should be an original Fuchs like new ,i`ll see tomorrow....the funny thing is i cannot resist-i do not need them but .......original is original....

Ivan

I bought 7 and 8s from RosePassion and am very happy with them, though they're not on the car yet as its away having a gearbox/LSD build (post to follow). As they're direct from Fuchs and not via Porsche they haven't a Porsche code, but they are round and light and fresh etc etc so surely better than scabby originals? On that note I'll have the original 6s and 7s to go at a friendly IB price once I get the car back in a month or so.

well i did it the rims are in very good shape -not so happy about some home made paint job but the numbers are correct -Now i just have to take off the black paint..Any advice what to use?

Btw i got them for less 😉 1500 euro how about them apples;-)..so kinda happy about it;-)

Ivan

rims fuchs.jpg

7 8 th rims.jpg

rims 8thhh.jpg

rimss 7th.jpg

Good deal at 1500 euros, but if there was no rush, I personally would wait for new wheels at 2400 euros.

People here have used Nitromors to strip paint, with no harm to the anodised rim.

well ,they are like new and mainly original;-) so no rush at all i just could not resist;-))))))))))))i have my rims on my 911 i just want to do some other looks ..for the 900 euros i can do plenty of nice cleaning....thanx for the name, i try to get it;-)

Ivan