Upgraded forum subscription packages are now available here - this costs from just 4p a day so please consider supporting the forum. All discussion boards and technical forums will continue to be visible to all users. Forum software add-ons including the Private Messaging and Photo Uploader systems will be deprecated during August for free members.

New posts in the IB Cars and Parts Classifieds, Marketplace Discussions and Wanted Ads sections are now restricted to supporting members only. Access to the Classifieds, Marketplace Discussions and Wanted Ads section will be supporting members only from September 1st.

Note that the rules on trade adverts have not changed. IB still does not permit trade ads, but I am working on an 'IB Professional' supporter's option which may be of interest.

Beaky

PCGB Members - Your would-be FD needs you

Me too. Threw my voting paper in the bin though. Doh!

If @beaky is worth his salt he'll have more ballots to distribute. 😉

vote soon, vote often...

1 hour ago, njpcarrera32 said:

Posted tonight

Thank you

Our 2 votes for you are being posted today. Good luck!

Can somebody scan and email me the form please? PM me for the address. TVM

VT

1 hour ago, waddy said:

Our 2 votes for you are being posted today. Good luck!

Thank you

18 hours ago, sopor said:

If @beaky is worth his salt he'll have more ballots to distribute. 😉

vote soon, vote often...

Wish I could but I don't have a copy

I meant it very much in jest. It's a double sided form and I would venture a guess that a less than perfect copy would receive extra scrutiny at the third party company that the club uses to tally the votes. Mine's been posted so can't help with a copy - perhaps contact the club via email for a duplicate.

Vote posted

Mark

1 hour ago, SilverWT said:

Vote posted

Mark

1 hour ago, GimmeShelter said:

You'll have my vote, too.

Thank you

As it's now been made official at today PCGB AGM,  yes I have been appointed as the new Finance Director of PCGB.

So a big thank you to all of you.

Right ROAD TRIP..........................
  • Like 1

Well done!

👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

Well done Chris,.... now as I voted for you , when do I get a discounted membership fee like you promised ? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GrahamTompkins said:

Well done Chris,.... now as I voted for you , when do I get a discounted membership fee like you promised ? 

You need to improve your negotiation skills. I got free lifetime membership in exchange for my vote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:signs118:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beaky said:

As it's now been made official at today PCGB AGM,  yes I have been appointed as the new Finance Director of PCGB.

Oh Finance Director.

I did wonder what FD was, it reminded me of a now long defunct scrap yard I used as a youth, the proprietor was known as Fat Dick.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Many moons ago our regional CFO was called Andrew Dick, when we moved into our new office, his door was signed posted as "A Dick"................

Edited by Beaky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beaky said:

Many moons ago our regional CFO was called Andrew Dick, when we moved into our new office, his door was signed posted as "A Dick"................

Now I'm going to have to think of something for CFO...😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beaky said:

So a big thank you to all of you.

Right ROAD TRIP..........................

Well done Chris.  Now, as you say, road trip.....

• Like 1

Well done, as with the others on here, will expect all that was promised during your election campaign and more to turn up at my door soon 🙂 (I take cash but also got credit card machine or paypal if easier for you). 

Jokes aside good luck with the position.

• Like 1

Thank you one and all, my off-shore account number is.......................................................