Car SOS - LCD dash

SP72

17 minutes ago, Beaky said:

Group buy for an IB?

Pretty bl@@dy awesome! I love stuff like that which is why I have a tablet mount in mine for all the ECU readouts.

I wonder how much? ££££ I expect.

2 minutes ago, Phill said:

Pretty bl@@dy awesome! I love stuff like that which is why I have a tablet mount in mine for all the ECU readouts.

I wonder how much? ££££ I expect.

So show going to volunteer and say, Haith isn't that near your part of the woods..........runs for cover!

2 hours ago, Beaky said:

So show going to volunteer and say, Haith isn't that near your part of the woods..........runs for cover!

lol it is pretty cool. Not far at all Chris. About an hour. @flappa2 is just up the road though. 

I want one for Daisy that does a cool runnings thing. Feel the power, feel the rhyme. Hold on tight, it’s Daisy time! Lol Then reverts to porker dials. 

16 hours ago, Phill said:

I love stuff like that which is why I have a tablet mount in mine for all the ECU readouts.

Can you elaborate please? Curious to know more

I can connect my Megasquirt ECU to a tablet and using a Megasquirt program called Shadowdash I can have all the readouts displayed in various formats. The second picture is the one I use.

Screenshot_20200328-081149.thumb.png.cc70355dd2d634bc3bb532d39431b1ad.png

Screenshot_20200328-081119.thumb.png.980d98a26350148b3804605bd1dfd83a.png

Screenshot_20200328-081154.thumb.png.775af146e3cfcb2e5921ffaa427d8656.png

On 3/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, Busybee said:

lol it is pretty cool. Not far at all Chris. About an hour. @flappa2 is just up the road though. 

I want one for Daisy that does a cool runnings thing. Feel the power, feel the rhyme. Hold on tight, it’s Daisy time! Lol Then reverts to porker dials. 

Impressive engineer and a neighbour too. Looks like he's just a short drive away .

Place your orders guys😎

2 hours ago, flappa2 said:

Impressive engineer and a neighbour too. Looks like he's just a short drive away .

Place your orders guys😎

Out of pure curiosity, and once the virus has passed by, get a quote on our dials, individual (oil , temp, clock, etc.) and as a group.

I know clocks are prone to stop working so a digital alternative would be useful. 

8 minutes ago, MarkJ said:

I thought it was very nifty engineering and 'worked' in the Lotus with its Bond connections. Not sure i'd want it in my IB though. Clocks are old school and fitting :)

What I was looking for is digital replacements for our individual dials that can look like the standard dial or switch to a digital read out - you can have the best of both worlds 

2 hours ago, Beaky said:

Out of pure curiosity, and once the virus has passed by, get a quote on our dials, individual (oil , temp, clock, etc.) and as a group.

I know clocks are prone to stop working so a digital alternative would be useful. 

Not sure exactly where the guy is but I'm happy to help the forum family once the current situation is resolved.

Stay safe team.

1 hour ago, flappa2 said:

Not sure exactly where the guy is but I'm happy to help the forum family once the current situation is resolved.

Stay safe team.

👍