2020 IB not-the-Solstice Run to the Sun - postponed to 2021

1 hour ago, hagarep said:

Phill

I need to get the K Jet refitted first, assuming it works now. I'll let you know, but if you get another offer, take it.

Thanks Jason, that's great. It will be a good test for it.

• johndglynn changed the title to 2020 IB not-the-Solstice Run to the Sun - postponed to 2021
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think people should be adjusting their diaries for September. It is still way too iffy to go driving around the UK in groups IMHO and the rate of new infections is not going to fall off the edge of

I don't know if everybody has WhatsApp but there's a great Location Sharing feature on it; it can be activated for 8 hours which would be plenty. Handy if anyone gets separated, or is a little late fo

**EDIT  - Pencilled in a Plan B date of September 26** Last year this was f*cked right up with a name change and meeting at Clackett Lane services. That is hardly the spirit! This event cele

Posted Images

Well. Given the new rule banning gatherings of six or more - and as I am in full agreement with the rule (for once) - this event is cancelled until 2021. Plenty of time for me to get my little car up and running. We'll be back in business next year. Stay safe and keep your heads down 👍🏻

Back in July when we went for our run no one stood around in groups of more than six at any rate. Even in the smaller conversational groups no one really came within 2m of each other.

Interestingly, listening to Grant Schapps as i type, if this was an organised rally and we paid to enter (ie for maps and a  certificate) and the organiser was doing it as a business, it would be acceptable. So much for simpler rules, eh?

Edited by Phill

COVID is just ar$e biscuits, starting to get a bit tedious now 😜

If the new rules save a few folk then not meeting up isn't really a big inconvenience on the scale of being alive to being dead

51 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

COVID is just ar$e biscuits, starting to get a bit tedious now 😜

If the new rules save a few folk then not meeting up isn't really a big inconvenience on the scale of being alive to being dead

to use a phrase from my yoff - it's a buzz kill