3.2 Carrera - £14.48 for 2 off rear discs - Eurocarparts

JLewis

Just nosing at parts for the 911, and picked up two rear pagid brake discs for £14.48. Might be a mistake on their site, but just in case anyone is looking. Price very cheap, then also applied the latest discount code from their site, which brought it down even further. 

Thoughy it might be of interest to others. 

2997F661-F9F0-4976-B5EF-2B22F88EA3F4.png

B0703EEF-C3D8-4981-B721-3CC4DFA93555.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chris T said:

I'd go for the Sebro version at £152.99...... NOT! Bargain if true.

Order confirmation through, so we’ll see what happens. What I really need is a full exhaust system at the moment, but these will come in handy :) 

Thanks very much - ordered. Just had a complete brake rebuild so no doubt will sit on shelf rusting for a few years, but seems too much of a bargain to resist. At least I can play 'how oversize will the eurocarparts delivery box be?'

• Like 1

Those prices are each not a pair. They are a bloody bargain! ECP have too many and are selling them off at cost plus a tad, when they get down to a stock level they are happier with they will revert back to the old price, so be quick! SC and 3.2 discs are different, the SC being thinner that the 3.2.

7 minutes ago, Brads said:

Just bought a pair, thanks for the heads up. They are £14 each though not for two.

Did you use the 'SALE60' discount code? If you did then they are less than £15 for the pair. If you didn't.....

I suspect they have fecked up if it comes down to £15 for the pair!

They have sold 24 SC fronts in the last hour!

I did do a quick check and coudnt find any other discs on offer except SC fronts and 3.2 rears!