3.2 Carrera - £14.48 for 2 off rear discs - Eurocarparts

JLewis

Have had confirmation that they've accepted my order & payment for a pair of 3.2 rears. Not showing on their website now though, so the wait begins to see whether they will honour our orders or not.

Stay well everyone. 

44 minutes ago, Fleety said:

Have had confirmation that they've accepted my order & payment for a pair of 3.2 rears. Not showing on their website now though, so the wait begins to see whether they will honour our orders or not.

Stay well everyone. 

I’ll post up if mine arrive.

Bumper bellows also seem to be on offer too. Prices in the picture are before adding the current discount code. I’m needing two for the rear, but picked up a pair of fronts as well.

Wondering if they use some kind of dynamic pricing given some of the low numbers for random parts?

C54AF42B-2701-4E52-86F5-2F01F3C413FB.png

They are ok, if you do them in pairs then you wont have uneven matching, they are have the right side in stock though! 23 and counting

They often send stuff out separately.  I once ordered some service stuff and within 30 minutes part of the ordered had been delivered, the other stuff arrived a couple of days later.  They have their own delivery services between branches and trade customers and will deliver direct to non trade customer sometimes if passing.

7 minutes ago, Nige said:

They often send stuff out separately.  I once ordered some service stuff and within 30 minutes part of the ordered had been delivered, the other stuff arrived a couple of days later.  They have their own delivery services between branches and trade customers and will deliver direct to non trade customer sometimes if passing.

Earlier this year I ordered various mostly service items from ECP/Carparts4less (think it may have been latter but still same outfit I think) and frustratingly came in 3 separate deliveries.  1st online notification came on a Friday and I duly popped to local collection point looking forward to a weekend of work on the car.  I was very disappointed when just a rather smallish cardboard box was presented; I was even more disappointed to discover that only one of several ordered items had been sent, a single small £0.03p copper crush washer - in a box!!!

Edited by topcarrera

Just had a delivery too, but it’s the air and oil filters I ordered, with the discs noted as to follow. Hopefully they’ll arrive soon, although brakes are a bit further down to the to do list for me at the moment.