Car Covers and a couple of other bits

Richard Hamilton

Since selling the 3.2 recently, I have a couple of IB Whale Tail car covers for sale:

Covers1.jpg

Covers2.jpg

The Sahara cover has been used only once, and is like new.  The Voyager has been used several times, but is in good condition. <LINK>

£45 each including courier delivery, or £80 for the pair.

LEDs.jpg

Instrument LEDs.  I bought these ages ago, but never got round to fitting them.  They were in the packet shown, so I think that's where they came from.  Free to anyone who can make use of them.

Intensive_Screen_Wash.jpg

Unopened 1 Litre bottle of intensive screenwash.  This was only £8 to buy, but I would want £7.50 to cover the cost of the courier delivery.

Edited by Richard Hamilton

3 minutes ago, osc911 said:

Could I have the bulbs please?

You certainly can.  Drop me a PM with your address.

2 minutes ago, Mondrian said:

Can I have both the covers please.

No problem.  Drop me a PM and we'll take it from there.

2 minutes ago, Roy M said:

I'll take the covers please.

Missed!!

Sorry Roy.  Pipped at the post.

36 minutes ago, David Gander said:

This jogs my memory, I have a very good quality whale tail outdoor cover if anybody is interested?....cannot offhand remember the make but Storm something springs to mind!
David.

I’d be interested David.

The stable mate of my 911 has a fitted cover, and it would be good to have one for both cars.

Hi Jev, I’ll get the make of it for you so you could look it up.Photoing it wouldn’t really do much but I could try. By the way, it is tailored, but not close fitting as such.

I’ll dig it out later today.

Regards,

D.

• Like 1

I have an indoor stormforce cover for sale £45 including postage. Suitable for whale tail. I purchased it off a forum member some years ago but not fitted or used it.

Reply in thread if interested

7 minutes ago, flappa2 said:

I have an indoor stormforce cover for sale £45 including postage. Suitable for whale tail. I purchased it off a forum member some years ago but not fitted or used it.

Reply in thread if interested

I’d be happy to buy this one if someone else would be prefer the outdoor one that @David Gander has? My car is stored inside.

Edited by JLewis
Dodgy spelling

31 minutes ago, PeterK said:

@David Gander I'm interested, if a little late to the original party - how much for your outdoor cover David ?

If @PeterK is buying @David Gander’s, could I buy yours @flappa2 please? Could you PM me your account details, and I’ll get payment over to you.

Thanks, Jamie 

Hi Peter, Have PM’d BigG to see if he still is interested, if not you have second dibs. It’s a ‘Auto-Pyjama’ by Auto-Storm, not a tailored fitted cover but I used it on the Turbo while parked in a secure outdoor car park when I was offshore. Thinking around £50 plus postage but open to offers!
Regards,

David