New forum theme with more updates to follow! Please see the main thread in Impact Bumping.

SilverWT

MSV restarting track days from June 1

Interesting! How is this different from the Equinox run?

Businesses can open if they risk asses and implement safety measures, probably signed off by a legal advisor.

The problem with a car run is some authorities are choosing to enforce recommendations and guidance as if they were legislation. I don't believe a car run with social distancing if prohibited by the legislation, but unlimited car travel is only specifically endorsed in the legislation to go and do exercise/meet one person outside/have a picnic/etc.

All a lot of BS as far as I'm concerned, but there is a high probability of attracting unwanted attention.

:twocents:

Mark

Yeah I know :kickrock: and we all want to avoid being shamed on the front pages.

We could be creative, all out £10.00 into the a pot and say its a fund raising run...................................................only kidding!

Look guys, easy....all wear your trakkies and plimmies and every time you stop go for a run for a few miles.  “Exercise officer innit”

• Like 1

I wonder what the fine would be, since I'm saving all the holiday money it might be worth it!

Apparently no spectators are allowed and only those who are members of the same household can share a ride.

My mate is testing his TVR Tuscan race car on an official test day at Brands today. Social distancing rules are being applied etc.

I went to a Brands track evening on Wednesday. Drove there in a fully liveried race Ka, did the track evening, and drove it home. Passed a couple of  Police cars and a van along the way with no problems at all.

Sign on and briefings are done on-line, you put your own wristband on when you get there. One car per garage and only sharing of cars is same household. Organisers were wandering the paddock reminding about social distancing and various queueing systems in place for food and toilets.