Underdash Cold Air Vent

As discussed here 

these will be going into production for those that would like one or two.

The price is £30 each posted in the UK or £55 for two. As I have mentioned previously all profit will go to my son to make Uni a little easier when it comes to buying materials and printing pictures for his course.

As mentioned in the other thread you cannot use the original washers due to thickening up the walls to improve rigidity and simplify the print. This doesn't make any difference really but I will try and source some washers that are the same diameter as the Allen bolt head.

One more thing, theses are for use with cold air or mildly mixed air. I say this as I do not know how they would stand up to full heat from the vents. As we know the air can be very hot sometimes. I will test this, hopefully at the weekend.

IMG_20200610_163730.thumb.jpg.24728a8b947d7dd8fda4d2a8825bcb53.jpg

IMG_20200610_163826.thumb.jpg.498abdb65d91785804bbca02fd009b42.jpg

IMG_20200610_163801.thumb.jpg.9df82bc1131e66c8f938e125a3dcb485.jpg

IMG_20200610_162155.thumb.jpg.3191fbe8bf4da8037de48e03d32764d9.jpg

Those that put their hands up in the other thread are @Chris_911 @Chris T and @8bucksagallon for 2 (I'm assuming you have a UK address to send them to?) In that order. If you guys could confirm you would still like them that would be great. I currently have one white one ready and a black one printing so if you are happy with a white one you will get yours sooner.

IMG_20200610_162300.jpg

Hadn't cottoned onto the fact that there is an outlet on both the passenger and driver side of the car.

Therefore I'll take a pair please - anything that improves the ventilation will be very welcome.

7 minutes ago, Chris_911 said:

Hadn't cottoned onto the fact that there is an outlet on both the passenger and driver side of the car.

Therefore I'll take a pair please - anything that improves the ventilation will be very welcome

Thanks Chris, I'll PM you.

I forgot to mention I won't be asking for any monies until the vents are ready for each person so that will be an effective cooling off period ;)

16 minutes ago, 16vjay said:

Hi Phil, please can I have a pair please?

Yes, thank you, I will add you to the list.

6 minutes ago, Roy M said:

Hi Phill - can you put me down for a pair please?

Will do Roy, thank you. Good job I ordered two reels of filament!

23 minutes ago, GimmeShelter said:

Hi, Phill, put me down for two as well (in black, please).  Many thanks

Will do, thank you.

5 minutes ago, DavidH said:

Can you put me on the list for a black pair as well please.  Thanks!

Thanks David.

Quick update. First black vent done along with some rings to use up the last of the reel. New filament will arrive in the next couple of days.

IMG_20200615_071733.thumb.jpg.753d89eda7f3e65150fb9b45d3e20935.jpg

2 hours ago, Boydyrs said:

Pair for me pls Phil?

Thank you, I'll add you to the list.

Hi @Phill, Yes to the UK address, currently here until about 25th so if you have a couple, any colour prior to that great. If not, same address, just they will get forwarded on.

Edited by 8bucksagallon
incomplete message

Just to keep people updated. The following list is those who would like vents in order that they will be despatched.

• Chris_911 posted
  • Chris T  posted
  • 16vjay  posting in the morning
  • Roy M currently printing
  • Graham Tompkins
  • 8bucksagallon
  • GimmeShelter
  • David H
  • Boydrs

On 19/06/2020 at 18:35, Phill said:

Just to keep people updated. The following list is those who would like vents in order that they will be despatched.

• Chris_911 posted
  • Chris T  posted
  • 16vjay  posted
  • Roy M posted
  • Graham Tompkins posted
  • 8bucksagallon final prep then ready to go
  • GimmeShelter printing
  • David H
  • Boydrs

• Like 1