Sign in to follow this  
Mobydick

Pad Wear sensors

Pad Wear Sensors - Waste of Space vs. Interesting Characteristic?  

1. 1. Keep brake sensors or remove?

• Keep all the sensors - keep the car original and designed as Porche intended
    • Remove all the sensors - more hassle than they are worth and remove the risk of spurious warning light.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 28/07/20 at 10:24

On the downward stretch of my brake overhaul and found one of the pad sensors is no longer useable.

Do I replace (at a somewhat inexpensive cost), and keep the car closer to original; or

bin the lot as a set of pointless features that are more trouble than they are worth? 

Im favouring cutting them all off (connecting the ends to maintain the circuit).

Just cable tie em out of the way if in doubt 

i keep mine i have problem if the are there also i do have plenty sensor if somebody like to have it..for beer money...for 964 and 993 

Ivan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Gatherings organised via IB

Anyone attending a meet or event organised via ImpactBumpers.com does so at their own risk. ImpactBumpers.com is not responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such gatherings. Please behave responsibly.

IB & Mighty Motor Media

ImpactBumpers.com is part of Mighty Motor Media Limited: UK company 07983578. The Impact Bumpers name and all logos are ©Mighty Motor Media Ltd. We have no connection to DR. ING. H.C. F. PORSCHE AG or any of its subsidiaries.

Respect Creative Copyright

We do not endorse the sharing of copyrighted images. Individual users are responsible for all content they post. It is impossible for admin to check every upload but we will remove disputed images swiftly to support copyright holders. Contact us anytime.

More JG websites

Using The Sheriff's other websites supports the IB forum! Please share my valuation services with anyone needing assistance.