Car Photography Sessions

Chris_911

With kind permission @johndglynn

Some of you may know that I am a full time professional photographer.

Currently I want to promote my Classic Car photography - bespoke 1/2 day photography sessions for an individual and their car.

Now as this is a new offering I don't have any sessions completed and hence lack suitable example images.

So I am looking for a very limited number of volunteers who would be willing to have a free session and receive some of the shots from the session in return for me gaining some great portfolio images.

I will be very picky as I'm looking for particularly photogenic or interesting cars, and ideally I don't want all Porsches (and I have my own car), so if you guys have any other interesting cars, or have a mate who would be a suitable candidate then please step forward.

I'd especially like to hear from anyone who has, or has a mate who has, an interesting collection.

I will travel to you so the location also needs to work, though I will definitely make the effort for the right car.

I also want to feature the story behind the car, so the more interesting (that word again!) the better.

Lastly ideas for interesting locations would be gratefully received.

Pic for interset!

Int-2-2.jpg.dd4d1718f86297d291bf7c1467544a9b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dr Rock said:

I can help you out Chris, if you want a Saab C900 or 2 to photograph? ;)

Hmmm....will have a think. Certainly count as 'interesting'!

I want to see what I have to chose from ;)

3 hours ago, 16vjay said:

Don't know where you're based, I'm in Norfolk.

DSC_0125.JPG

Be still my beating heart. I love the look of these. Apologies for thread diversion. Are they any good? Can you start a thread on it? 

• Like 1

I’ve always thought a good photoshoot would be a red 911 turbo around the mirrored shopping centres of Milton Keynes or maybe the train station where superman was filmed.  So 80s. 

3 hours ago, 16vjay said:

Don't know where you're based, I'm in Norfolk.

DSC_0125.JPG

Fab. Bit far from me but worth making the effort for!

Love the colour too! Any interesting locations near you?

You could get some good off-road stuff at Devils Pit in Barton Le Clay. They do off road days open to the public. Lots of crazy bob tailed 4x4s. There are always a few ‘sights’ in terms of people watching too 😂

Chris,

I can have a scout for you at Prescott on Sunday if you like. If I see anyone I know has a Bugatti, I will ask them, or I can ask club office to put something into the weekly e-mail. Let me know if of interest.

BR,

Nigel

2 minutes ago, Northy said:

I’ve always thought a good photoshoot would be a red 911 turbo around the mirrored shopping centres of Milton Keynes or maybe the train station where superman was filmed.  So 80s. 

Back in the day (it's funny how certain things stick in the memory) Car mag did a photo shoot with a 928 before the train station was open.

9 minutes ago, njpcarrera32 said:

Chris,

I can have a scout for you at Prescott on Sunday if you like. If I see anyone I know has a Bugatti, I will ask them, or I can ask club office to put something into the weekly e-mail. Let me know if of interest.

BR,

Nigel

Nigel thank you.

What's on at Prescott this weekend?

I could have a word with a local garage that runs world rally cars as well as numerous classic fords Chris if of interest. He might like some pro photo's of his collection. 

42 minutes ago, fxm911 said:

Would this one be of interest to you ??

Gruffalo.JPG

36 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I could have a word with a local garage that runs world rally cars as well as numerous classic fords Chris if of interest. He might like some pro photo's of his collection. 

Interested in both please - want to see what options I have ;)

Hi Chris

Got one of these if interested. Just done a shoot for another photographer.  Based in East Hertfordshire if interested.

60FE8784-0539-4304-A2CA-C99ACF389A4B_1_201_a.jpeg

2F443DBA-0AC9-4A54-996B-76B72A478F2E_1_201_a.jpeg

SWMBO has an F-Type (but I’ll need to wash it first 🙈 - it’s not moved much in the last 4 months)

15 minutes ago, Rteyp said:

Hi Chris

Got one of these if interested. Just done a shoot for another photographer.  Based in East Hertfordshire if interested.

60FE8784-0539-4304-A2CA-C99ACF389A4B_1_201_a.jpeg

2F443DBA-0AC9-4A54-996B-76B72A478F2E_1_201_a.jpeg

Wow that's gorgeous!