Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I’m trying to insert a photo but failing as it only allows urls in a some unknown format. Anyway links to a pic below.

 

https://ibb.co/HC4hx6w

 

I have tried to remove the horn pad (watched all I can on u-tube) but can see or feel how to do it. I have tried the rotation and pulling techniques but I don’t want to force it... it’s being a stubborn bugger.

Any top tips?

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cookies said:

Hi, I’m trying to insert a photo but failing as it only allows urls in a some unknown format. Anyway links to a pic below.

 

https://ibb.co/HC4hx6w

 

I have tried to remove the horn pad (watched all I can on u-tube) but can see or feel how to do it. I have tried the rotation and pulling techniques but I don’t want to force it... it’s being a stubborn bugger.

Any top tips?

 

 

 

 

 

CF45-BA6-D-0176-48-C5-AB98-F446-D272-CF59.jpg.dcd4bbbf2a6bb0d85143e6fd00c70972.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Normally they just pull off towards you. I don't think they are "fixed" in any way. Someone will be along shortly who knows better than me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cookies said:

Hi, I’m trying to insert a photo but failing as it only allows urls in a some unknown format. Anyway links to a pic below.

 

https://ibb.co/HC4hx6w

 

I have tried to remove the horn pad (watched all I can on u-tube) but can see or feel how to do it. I have tried the rotation and pulling techniques but I don’t want to force it... it’s being a stubborn bugger.

Any top tips?

 

 

 

 

 

Use the embed BBCode  - which for your picture is [   url= https://ibb.co/HC4hx6w]imageproxy.php?img=&key=26d24dfdaa8bd0ebhttps://i.ibb.co/f9FDnf6/CF45-BA6-D-0176-48-C5-AB98-F446-D272-CF59.jpg[   /   img]   [   /   url]     without the spaces (just added to stop it just putting the photo in)

Edited by PeterK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help with the photo. It’s a bit of a faff to get my photos out of iPhoto and on to the web to link it. 
 

re the Pad, which is the important bit... I’m going to have another go at it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cookies said:

Thanks for the help with the photo. It’s a bit of a faff to get my photos out of iPhoto and on to the web to link it. 
 

re the Pad, which is the important bit... I’m going to have another go at it.

you can drag and drop it from the desktop , its how I added your pic.. , good luck with the pad

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pad now off, just needed the right force in the right area. 
 

thanks rephoto. I don’t us a desk top, I tried on the iPad to copy paste but only allows a URL.

Edited by Cookies
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cookies said:

Pad now off, just needed the right force in the right area. 
 

thanks rephoto. I don’t us a desk top, I tried on the iPad to copy paste but only allows a URL.

Can you not tap ‘Click to choose files’, then ‘Photo Library’?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SP72 said:

Can you not tap ‘Click to choose files’, then ‘Photo Library’?

Yep works on my iPad no problem, the picture tends to only appear when you actually post so the temptation is to do it twice I found..🥴

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GrahamTompkins said:

Yep works on my iPad no problem, the picture tends to only appear when you actually post so the temptation is to do it twice I found..🥴

I think you now need to be a paid member to post pictures direct from your tablet etc otherwise you have to use a third party hoster.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phill said:

I think you now need to be a paid member to post pictures direct from your tablet etc otherwise you have to use a third party hoster.

Good point, I’d forgotten that.🥴

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I removed my pad I put a little clear silicone grease around the plastic posts (avoid getting it on the brass horn contacts), makes it much easier to get on and off in future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...

I used my finger tips to pry apart along the gap, levering the outside of my palms against the wheel, first time was not easy, feels like you may break something but did not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...