Rennsport Collective: November 1st

SurlySurdi

Unless we get a complete lockdown in Ireland I intend to come over.

Will be an opportunity to drive my 914 ( 30 mins away from Stowe) and actually go to an event- see some cars and some people!

8 hours drive + 3 hrs ferry each way - but we need to do stuff or go completely bonkersnuts.

Will do an overnight about 30 mins from Stowe in my usual spot- pub,rooms, food!

c

Edited by anglophone1
  • Like 1

Or a cloud of yellow dust:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-54655692

Anyway, bought ticket after much difficulty with the Rennsport Collective website not wanting to have different email addresses between Paypal and contact.. Hopefully get to see some of you guys in the flesh, not just virtually. 🤔😟

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Ok, so the next thing we should do is arrange to meet up somewhere beforehand.  Interested?

I maybe coming up in a convoy a 5/6 cars, but depending on timing and logistics, yup

Edited by Beaky

I have managed to arrange to visit Saturday pm as the race cars are arriving and being positioned for photography, and also early on Sunday before the rabble arrive. I'm very grateful for the access :)

So I'll see you there!

• Like 1

Those who have bought tickets recently, did you get charged for shipping (£5)? I'm asking because on the Rennsport Collective FB page on Oct 25th they posted they will now be emailing all tickets:

One week to go!
Just a quick update. We’ve been requested to email tickets out to help with Covid restrictions, so that’s what we are doing. All emails are being sent manually to avoid bounce backs and going in to spam or trash folders. That’s taking some time.
It does mean we will extend the opportunity to buy tickets via the website until Wednesday, but the pre-booked tickets are limited and there’s not many left. There will be some tickets available on the door too, but the price is higher.
Please bear with us, you will receive an email this week!

On their website it now says shipping is free but I'm wondering if anyone bought before the 25th if they were charged (I bought ages ago and was charged)? Thanks.

I’m arriving from Ireland Friday, so have Saturday free, am meeting up with a friend and we’ll have a spin around the Cotswold area to Classic Motor Hub Bibury or Caffeine and Machine.

Anyone like to join us?

clive

14 hours ago, SurlySurdi said:

Those who have bought tickets recently, did you get charged for shipping (£5)? I'm asking because on the Rennsport Collective FB page on Oct 25th they posted they will now be emailing all tickets:

One week to go!
Just a quick update. We’ve been requested to email tickets out to help with Covid restrictions, so that’s what we are doing. All emails are being sent manually to avoid bounce backs and going in to spam or trash folders. That’s taking some time.
It does mean we will extend the opportunity to buy tickets via the website until Wednesday, but the pre-booked tickets are limited and there’s not many left. There will be some tickets available on the door too, but the price is higher.
Please bear with us, you will receive an email this week!

On their website it now says shipping is free but I'm wondering if anyone bought before the 25th if they were charged (I bought ages ago and was charged)? Thanks.

How does that work, I thought that we had to have wristbands?