Rennsport Collective: November 1st

Unless we get a complete lockdown in Ireland I intend to come over.

Will be an opportunity to drive my 914 ( 30 mins away from Stowe) and actually go to an event- see some cars and some people!

8 hours drive + 3 hrs ferry each way - but we need to do stuff or go completely bonkersnuts.

Will do an overnight about 30 mins from Stowe in my usual spot- pub,rooms, food!

c

Edited by anglophone1
  • Like 1

I'm going to see what announcements we get today.

I will book tickets then - feeling starved of events this year and it will probably be the last run out in the car this year.

Or a cloud of yellow dust:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-54655692

Anyway, bought ticket after much difficulty with the Rennsport Collective website not wanting to have different email addresses between Paypal and contact.. Hopefully get to see some of you guys in the flesh, not just virtually. 🤔😟

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Ok, so the next thing we should do is arrange to meet up somewhere beforehand.  Interested?

I maybe coming up in a convoy a 5/6 cars, but depending on timing and logistics, yup

Edited by Beaky

I have managed to arrange to visit Saturday pm as the race cars are arriving and being positioned for photography, and also early on Sunday before the rabble arrive. I'm very grateful for the access :)

So I'll see you there!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Brackley A43 Services?  NN13 5SZ

Park up, coffee, talk rubbish for an hour, drive to Stowe.  Perfect!

Time?

No idea, will have to wait and see what the tickets say as I can't find anything on their site about times