IB Oil Tank Hands Free Funnel - 3d printed solution

ajd

Only just noticed the oil funnel thread, or I would have joined in. I've knocked up a Mark 2 in the isolation thread (the white mark 1 is on page 4).

PM me if you want one, happy to print a few - say up to about 20 for IBers, but then I think I will be bored as it really takes too long to print.

Happy to do the IB outline in the colour of your Porsche, as long as I have the colour. Still haven't found any gold paint around the house Ian :)

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ajd said:

Happy to do the IB outline in the colour of your Porsche, as long as I have the colour. Still haven't found any gold paint around the house Ian :)

IMG_4086.jpg

I’d have one of those, black is fine ( my car is black anyway), pm me details etc,,thanks

Great job, can I please request one in plain black,

Let me know how much etc when you have a price.

Thanks for the interest. I've deleted a few messages in the inbox. I'm happy to do a few for £15 (inc I estimate about £3 P&P, but not been to check yet).

Email me your IB name, address and any colour preference (for the logo) on sparestuff71@hotmail.com. I only have a few limited colours and this is just a bit of fun.

Note I may have swap to a grey plastic as I'm running low on black, and it is getting harder to get hold of (and prices have doubled in some places).

I expect to get bored after about twenty and I suspect that will be probably be not far off the total demand anyway, but email me and I'll confirm if still happy to run a number off. Can only do 1/day really and will probably get down to post office only once a week. 

Note due to the way it is secured, the cap is not designed to be liquid tight, but seals well enough to stop drips from any residual oil. 

Thanks for the emails, had 7 confirmed orders so bear with me as I work through them. 

Found a sort of gold Ian. :)

6DFCCC22-6993-4DE1-BC0C-C5889759CCCB.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Hi there. Emailed you way back. Not received? They look great by the way 👍

Hi - I saw the post saying you were interested but just had a look in outlook and messages here and can't see anything? Apologies if I've mislaid it.  

Can you try sparestuff71@hotmail.com again please? 

30 minutes ago, ajd said:

Many thanks for all the emails, I think I have most of them printed now and have some boxes to send them out in over the next days.

Everyone who has emailed I think should now be sorted except: 

- busybee

- Graham T

- Swift911

- Anglophone1 (action on me, I need to confirm specific P&P etc.)

- Northy

Drop me an email if you are still interested. Sorry for delay replying on some as it went in my junk folder and I didn’t notice. Please drop me a line if you think I haven’t replied to an email (I think I’ve replied to them all now). 

4098AECA-7EFF-4333-8CDD-6098F92F44F1.jpeg

A2C93D7A-C9FF-4129-A8B7-D222C1F1A128.jpeg

PM sent, sorry about the delay.

2 minutes ago, ajd said:

Hi - I saw the post saying you were interested but just had a look in outlook and messages here and can't see anything? Apologies if I've mislaid it.  

Can you try sparestuff71@hotmail.com again please? 

Sure. Just sent it over again 👍

20 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Received today, thanks James.  The gold 911 is perfect!

Great! A good fit for the Super Carrera?