Porsche Classic Register

Chris_911

11 hours ago, Fleety said:

I eventually had delivery of the number plate surrounds from OPC Silverstone last week but had to chase for them. There’s been no mention of a grille badge. The whole process of registering with them has been a bit like pulling hens teeth TBH. Communication’s not great, & I might be doing them a disservice, but I do get the impression they’re not too fussed.

I'm with you on this one. It feels like this is something that Porsche want to do, but the franchises aren't really interested in. Unless they can plug a laptop in to tell them whats wrong they can't be doing with the hassle.

Some OPC's are interested in the older cars. I use OPC Bolton exclusively for parts even though they are miles and miles away from me in the wild lands of the North. If I was to bother with all this classic register marketing nonsense, I certainly wouldn't be approaching my local OPC (Cambridge).

In general, I usually fine the parts guys at OPC's really helpful, But the service and Sales staff only care about newer vehicles.

Just been to my local OPC parts centre, 10 mins walk from work, and got pressure and return fuel lines for less than £300 compared to £400+ elsewhere online.