Carcoon Size 4 Red Clear

Have Carcoon size 4 Red base and 4 clear sides for sale. Approx 2 years old will seasonal use. All IB will easily fit and give enough room to easily manoevre onto the base. It does have toggles on side so you could attach to roof or frame to drive in and out (when wet and the car will dry quickly). Paid £470 each when new, how does £250 + Post sound? Does have tyre mark's where car has sat over winter (road dirt will clean). Car gathers no dust whilst in the pod, convertibles can be left with roof down or off -  Dimensions are 470 x 200 x 169.

Yesterday - 1 of 1.jpeg

Yesterday - 1 of 1 (1).jpeg

Edited by Barty
added dimensions

Have to say I use the Evo version of the Carcoon (which has the frame so you can drive in and out) all year round as my current garage is a bit damp and being in the country side we have furry lodgers! It works great and can confirm that it does dry the car  keep it dust free and stops mould forming on the leather.  Defo recommend if you have the space.

18 hours ago, Diesel76 said:

Hi my friend is very interested for his 912 and may be able to collect. Please could you ping me a message with your email or phone number? Thanks Jack!

Many thanks - Phone number has been sent.

• 4 weeks later...