Weds 28 Oct - Caffeine and Machines - Air-Cooled Appreciation Society Evening IB Meet Up

A social distanced evening of general banter that have nothing to do with COVID, Brexit or the economy

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/air-cooled-appreciation-society-tickets-123482476411

5pm to 10pm drive and arrive in whatever car you like

https://caffeineandmachine.com/about-us/faq/

Not sure how best we find each other but I'm sure we'll work out something before we get there

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to see some old and new faces. Until the next times, stay safe

Went back tonight for the Daikoku JDM night, didn't get a plinth spot but directed to a front row spot 😎 Derelict vibe was well received by the Instagram kidz 🤣 Can recommend C and M, food w

I'm in! Going to book my ticket....

Posted Images

Sadly this isn’t the best day for me, I’ve promised the long haired bank manager a trip to the Norfolk coast as it’s half term (she works in education).  If anything changes I will be there

3 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Sadly this isn’t the best day for me, I’ve promised the long haired bank manager a trip to the Norfolk coast as it’s half term (she works in education).  If anything changes I will be there

Bank Manager deserves a trip out, I'm going again on 4 Nov for their Daikoku Night, welcome to join us

I'm taking my son and his chums out, his birthday treat, for an evening of all things Japanese

Not as if I get enough of the Japanese experience all week 🙄

We'll be rocking up in the Toyota 😎 

7 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

The 4th will work and I like much of what you see on Speedhunters in relation to Daikoku PA, should be some good machinery

Will see you there, don't let me forget your spec's :ani_nerd:

1’ll be at C&M the Saturday night pre Rennsport Collective- won’t be in UK before Friday and returning Ireland Monday ☹️

6 for then then

I'll be wearing a bowler hat, with a red carnation in my lapel and the Times under my arm..............

Edited by Beaky

I’ve booked a ticket too. 

23 hours ago, anglophone1 said:

1’ll be at C&M the Saturday night pre Rennsport Collective- won’t be in UK before Friday and returning Ireland Monday ☹️

I’m going on the Saturday too. It’s a hot rod Halloween special - my 5 and 4 year olds two favourite things - pumpkins and hotrods!  Might see you there 👍

So a quick head count,

WC, Chris_911, Beaky, Northy, Henry and njpcarrera32 (TBC)

I'll PM my tel. no. so we have a chance of finding each other, looking forward to it and hope the weather doesn't put a dampener on the evening

Edited by World Citizen
14 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Oh come on, did you need a head count when the answer was always going to be six!😀

Six is a massive turn out for an IB event, just wanted to check no one gets left out 😜