Weds 28 Oct - Caffeine and Machines - Air-Cooled Appreciation Society Evening IB Meet Up

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Sorry Ian, can't do that one, too close to Retro Rides, will be busy preparing my truck for the concours display

So go on, indulge me, which part of that statement was true.....

5 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

Thank goodness, the other bit had me worried.  Shame though.

I'm up for a June 2 Daikoku night, might be warmer by then!

Strassenkultur night was ok, didn't find the cars as varied or interesting as the Air Cooled or Daikoku evenings

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I'm up for a June 2 Daikoku night, might be warmer by then!

Strassenkultur night was ok, didn't find the cars as varied or interesting as the Air Cooled or Daikoku evenings

I am in UK that week- at Greatworth  prepping 914 for HERO summer trial that weekend - can bring either that or Jaffa 911

4 hours ago, Ian Comerford said:

I will be on ferry to UK with Jaffa 911 but either of the two following Wednesdays good!

On 03/05/2021 at 07:08, Ian Comerford said:

I could never see you in the Lexus though Stephen, Japanese barges aren’t a thing....

Everything sorted, you shall see me in a Lexus and not on a mega-expensive Honda chicken chaser

Have to say, so far the customer service at Anglia Car Auctions has been top notch, would 100% recommend buying from them 👍

Just need to slam it, fit big rimz, 20deg rear camber and underfloor neon's before the Daikoku night

1454327517_IMG_2217(1).jpg.4aa23f2b03d97716ceb5f373a83e7f09.jpg

• Like 1

I am in UK with Jaffa 911 for nearly three weeks - between Oxfordshire and Sussex Hants borders. I have booked both Wednesday 26th May Air cooled and June 2nd Daikoku - hope to see some of you there!

c

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested or going to the Air Cooled Appreciation Society meet this weekend at Caffeine & Machine? I've got tickets for Sunday afternoon if anyone else is planning a visit 🤙

I went Saturday for the 1st time,  it's a nice setup ,  some interesting cars turned up including a Taycan,  I had a good look over it,  and have to say,  I didn't particularly like it,  and it's massive.

20210710_092604.jpg

20210710_134415.jpg

Will be there next Wednesday 28th  for air cooled night - as a precursor to Silverstone Classic the following weekend.

Anyone else?