Losing your cherry

SurlySurdi

22 hours ago, Fred said:

OK, i am here. I think that it was 2008. 

I was young and beautiful.

Black 3.2, 1987...£4500. :)

Wow! Dont think IB's ever went that low really?

34 minutes ago, Type911 said:

I can top that by £500 in 2010.

Disgruntled wife selling as the husband had left the family home. Sat in the garage for a number of years in a sad state without an MOT. 

Loved the model since I was a kid - subsequently spent more than my mortgage on it for the labour of love.

84 Coupe

Flappa2

17 hours ago, Type911 said:

From leafing through the history file on mine, the lowest it was advertised at was £12,250. The lowest transaction price was £nil when it was given to the first user and thus second owner as part of his redundancy package. Oh to have been a merchant banker in the late 1980's.

Year: 1998

Model: 1990 LHD 964 Carrera 4, Amethyst Metallic with a full Magenta leather interior (bold!)

Price:£15,000

Purchased privately from an Austrian hotel owner in Edinburgh who was doing a sideline in bringing them in. Came from an OPC in Germany with 11 months left of a 1 year factory warranty. Came in handy for a new starter motor and alternator! Now distracted looking for any old pictures. Trying to remember the reg no to see if its still on the road.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Age 24 

Car - 1985 3.2 - Sport Equipment Black on Black

Paid £13,500 - Inflation value today 2021 - £28,500 - had 45,000 miles FSH - Sold in 2008 with 90,000 miles to Greg Cramer (Heritage / Singer) who modified to look very cool and articles were abound of the perfect 911, which he sold immediately.

Bought from my best mate, who bought it from his Boss who bought it new, 80's Estate Agent. 

• Like 1