Am I the first IB member.......

I had mine on Saturday.  Felt absolutely fine for twenty hours and then like I’d been run over by a bus.  Went to bed and slept it off and I feel fine today.  But then, I am a hard northerner 🤣 It was a very slick system from start to finish and that’s coming from someone who contracted and worked with the NHS and knows just how inept things generally are.

Whoever placed orders for the vaccine at the outset and secured what appears to be a great supply, should be put on a pedestal.  Top job and we’re showing the world how things should be done for once.  The added bonus is the embedded tracking technology, which means I’ll not get lost the first time I go out drinking 👍

Edited by oliverjamesthomas
  • Like 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my first OAZ last Sunday evening (19:20).  Woke up Monday, which is always a good way to start the day, but feeling just a bit ‘off’, slightly nauseous and tired.  That seemed to last most of th

No need to heel and toe any more.  Bonus!!

I'm 57 as well, '63 was a good year ☺️. According to the nurse who gave me the jab, she thought it was probably because of my atrial fibrillation being classified as an underlying health condition. In

Posted Images

Mrs WC, had an Astra Zeneka jab yesterday evening, it's smashed her, during the night and today, she is starting to feel a bit better but still far from feeling right

Mrs Phill has here tomorrow, age 51. I think the topic should be renamed.......Am I the Only IB Member Not to Have Had a Vaccination? 😂

16 minutes ago, Phill said:

Mrs Phill has here tomorrow, age 51. I think the topic should be renamed.......Am I the Only IB Member Not to Have Had a Vaccination? 😂

Needs to be a poll too.

I got jabbed on Sunday. Fine apart from a sore arm for a couple of days. I was really impressed with the organisation and friendliness of everyone involved.

Anyone had their second jab yet? I can't wait for mine.

23 minutes ago, Lesworth said:

I have my first booked for a week on Sunday and the second booked in June. I'm a young'un.

I am so young that I will not be vaccinated before 2025. 😅 

• Haha 1

Jab number 2 completed, as you can see I'm still able to type.................................. 

6 hours ago, swift911 said:

Had my first yesterday.

I know I received a notification from Microsoft. You've been chipped... 😅 

• Haha 1

couldn't wake up day after, had to hit Ctrl-Alt-Del :lol:

Yes, was Oxford Jab for me, They seem to be rattling through people now, our local surgery was like a production line, very efficient. Had no real side effects other than a punched arm and slightly achey joints next day.