Crazy Food

I've thought twice about posting this.  After all, this forum has been one of the things that has helped keep me sane during the lockdowns (thank you to one and all!).

But I'm starting to wonder if I'm losing it.  I woke up this morning with a craving for some crazy food.  So for breakfast I did beans on toast with bacon, mushrooms, mackerel and blueberries.  With a big mug of tea, obviously.

Anyone else got cabin fever?

DSC_8911t.JPG

(Can't fault the presentation, eh?)

Edited by GimmeShelter
spelling

Piece of culinary work that is chaotic, badly organised, or very untidy = Dog's Dinner

You really need to get out of the house and seek help / inspiration this is not acceptable.

Did you enjoy it though?

1 hour ago, Barty said:

Piece of culinary work that is chaotic, badly organised, or very untidy = Dog's Dinner

You really need to get out of the house and seek help / inspiration this is not acceptable.

Did you enjoy it though?

True, but its looks very tasty, may try it over the weekend!

I also like toasty sandwich with jam, cheese and peanut butter...................

Edited by Beaky

2 hours ago, GimmeShelter said:

I've thought twice about posting this.  After all, this forum has been one of the things that has helped keep me sane during the lockdowns (thank you to one and all!).

But I'm starting to wonder if I'm losing it.  I woke up this morning with a craving for some crazy food.  So for breakfast I did beans on toast with bacon, mushrooms, mackerel and blueberries.  With a big mug of tea, obviously.

Anyone else got cabin fever?

DSC_8911t.JPG

(Can't fault the presentation, eh?)

Are you pregnant?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barty said:

Did you enjoy it though?

Yes, I certainly did!

51 minutes ago, Phill said:

Are you pregnant?

I had that same crazy thought myself.  I remember having to get up in the middle of the night to make custard for SWMBO when she was expecting our first.

32 minutes ago, Lesworth said:

You lost me on the blueberries

... that was the point where I started to worry about myself.  But the mug of tea calmed me down.

5 hours ago, Fuchs915 said:

Swap the mackerel for maple syrup and that probably appears on a US diner menu somewhere.

No, just add the maple syrup and it definitely does! 😁

47 minutes ago, GimmeShelter said:

I was back to porridge this morning.  Back down to reality with a bump, eh?

You should have saved those blueberries for this morning - oh well.