Post Lockdown Plans?

Obviously early days but was wondering what plans, if any, you had for post Lockdown freedom?

We will be off to Spain as soon as possible but are also hoping to get a classic car event in and probably a driving trip but nothing actually planned as yet.

Scotland, Yorkshire, Classic Le Mans, Zeeland, SPA, Ramparts, Honfleur, and local evening drives....basically as many road trips as I'll allowed to do.  

Haircut booked for 17 April, fed up with the mop on my head.

Goodwood Members Meeting booked, Silverstone Classic booked. Will get Donington Classic tickets as soon as they are available. Will do as many Prescott hillclimb events as I can as I'm a member.

I don't expect any foreign travel until late in the year, given the progress on vaccination in Europe.

Hope to get back to motor racing again..built a new car for the 2020 season but my son mashed the new straight cut gearbox during the final shakedown so didn’t turn a wheel competitively all year.Also bought a Locost ..seemed like a good idea at the time so planning to do some 750MC in that at some point...oh Pub and get my hair sorted after home hacks.

2D5212EB-2617-45C3-A772-B0F3CF6A155C.jpeg

DF0EEA09-B709-47A4-B01A-6E3A8DC1578F.jpeg

4 hours ago, runnersp said:

See mum and dad. Anything else after that is a bonus. 

Pretty much this.  Can't wait to give them both a long hug.

Then I will get the Cossie out and burn off the best part of a tank of fuel around some country roads.

That evening will be spent in the pub, with many pints, planning the earliest trip to the workshop with my pal so I can retrieve the MX5 and see what sort of damage lockdown 1.0-3.0 did to the 911

1 hour ago, Sidewaysfun said:

planning the earliest trip to the workshop with my pal so I can retrieve the MX5 and see what sort of damage lockdown 1.0-3.0 did to the 911

I have a 2006 MX5 with Meister R adjustable suspension,  yellow dot RX8 ARB's, its a hoot to drive

41 minutes ago, Lesworth said:

If I bring my clippers 

You may need something bigger, he's had no trim in over 12 months and he's now call Hair Bear in the village..............

Edited by Beaky
1 hour ago, Beaky said:

You may need something bigger, he's had no trim in over 12 months and he's now call Hair Bear in the village..............

Is he the only Hair Bear in the village? :whistling:

• Like 1

bloody good drive, Italian tune up style! :revs: My poor IB hasn't even been fired up since last September. Hope it starts and runs. Then haircut and pub or vice versa :P  Got the Members meeting at Goodwood in May too :)

2 hours ago, Flat 6 said:

Unfortunately we no longer have Goodwood Members in May...October now.

Just makes it something to look forward to at the end of the season. 😀