Retro rides weekender

longman

9 hours ago, GaryH said:

Ah - a local event :)

45 mins from here. 

I’m in Rottingdean for the weekend - so close too!

• 1 month later...

Re the Retro Rides meet on 29th/30th of this month, it looks like there are quite a few of us IB folks attending on Sunday and I was wondering if anyone had applied to the organisers for dedicated 'car club' parking? I don't think there is any additional costs involved. Also I believe you can give your particular machine and good spanking around the circuit for quite a reasonable sum. Oh, and should you take this option do check on your insurance, red mist and armco are not the best of bedmates.   

11 minutes ago, ignatzcatz said:

Re the Retro Rides meet on 29th/30th of this month, it looks like there are quite a few of us IB folks attending on Sunday and I was wondering if anyone had applied to the organisers for dedicated 'car club' parking? I don't think there is any additional costs involved. Also I believe you can give your particular machine and good spanking around the circuit for quite a reasonable sum. Oh, and should you take this option do check on your insurance, red mist and armco are not the best of bedmates.   

I kind of like it when I see a random IB'ers cars parked among all sorts of stuff when I'm wandering about shows .. Mind you ,parking together does help people meet up easier..

I thought as much and I remembered there was a list of guys going but I can't find it on the  DDK interweb. Guide me then I'll know I'm not going mad, well not any more than usual. 

12 hours ago, ignatzcatz said:

I thought as much and I remembered there was a list of guys going but I can't find it on the  DDK interweb. Guide me then I'll know I'm not going mad, well not any more than usual. 

It looks like you may already be parked with ddk.  Do we want to apply for IB parking?

I'll go with the flow, I doubt DDK would moan if you wanted to dip into their club parking zone, most of us are members anyway!

Edited by Nige

Understandably they will need to know numbers....

Edited by anglophone1

14 hours ago, longman said:

I kind of like it when I see a random IB'ers cars parked among all sorts of stuff when I'm wandering about shows .. 

Me too, variety is the spice....etc etc.

We can also arrange a meeting point at a given time for any lost IB souls................................... :D

15 hours ago, longman said:

I kind of like it when I see a random IB'ers cars parked among all sorts of stuff when I'm wandering about shows .. Mind you ,parking together does help people meet up easier..

+1

Also if group parking you can end up with stipulated arriving/leaving times, etc.  That might not be the case.

Maybe a hook up somewhere nearby might be an idea so we can cruise in together?  Though we are coming from various locations so could be awkward on timings.

F**k it, see you in there with your silly hats.

1 hour ago, Lesworth said:

This might work for yours, Nigella ;)

Kenny.jpg.9f7d7b35a748f4e81437004a6c3e09ad.jpg

Come on Nigella, you know you want to, we'll all donate to charity if you turn up in this outfit!

20 hours ago, Phill said:

What we need are bright IB caps so we can spot each other. Here is Matt in his.

images.jpeg.2ed4a79a7bfde6cbce88fff01e675be1.jpeg

:ani_nerd: