3.2 Fog Lights, Clear Fog Light Lenses, Fog Light recess Lower Front Valance & Chin Spoiler

zoot

As my car nears its finish after a 3 year long rebuild I have finally decided to delete the front fogs along with the Chin spoiler hence the reason for this lot being up for sale.

If I had been more organised I should have put all my stuff on the one thread so apologies for all the "for Sale stuff" :unsure:

Ok up for sale is the front valance-Its in good condition with no rust and minimal "battering" £100 plus postage

A pair of 3.2 front fogs in perfect working order fitted with "Euro Style" yellow Bosh lenses-Very Chic. These are now £480 each new but I am looking for £250 for the pair plus postage.

A pair of Bosch clear fog light lenses. They are in good condition without any cracks or major stone chips but one is slightly better than the other- I am looking for £40 plus postage for the pair.

Front Chin spoiler that is in good condition with no damage apart from 3 of the side bolts being snapped, a common problem. Hopefully it can do a job for someone-I am looking for £50 plus postage.

If anyone has any questions please get in touch 

Fin

Chin 1.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2794 2.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

37 minutes ago, Roy M said:

I'll take the Bosch lenses please. Could you throw in the postage?

Hi Roy

Ok they are yours and I will throw in the postage. I will drop you a pm.

Cheers

Fin

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, lindsayhbrown said:

How about £200 plus postage for the yellow fogs ?

Cheers for the offer-you have a PM.

Regards 

Fin