Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

You probably can, from Speedycables.  They've just replaced the PCB in my (time) clock from my 1983 SC.

Speedycables, Caerbont Enterprise Park, Abercraf, Swansea SA9 1SQ, tel 01639 732300.

Beware, lead times are rather long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...