Fuchs centre caps - print your own

sopor

15 minutes ago, BenC said:

What a great idea, surprised it hasn’t been done before!

Absolutely, I'll have a set in Black 👍 

I shall give one a go and see how it comes out. I am very doubtful about the finish. I print the caps for my campags as they are an odd size and the hubs stick out on the front. The problem is that they are a nice tight fit when cold but as the wheel warms up there is enough expansion for the caps to fall out. I have lost a few because of that. I have now had to glue them in.

I think to get the finish shown in the pictures it would take a long time to print. We shall see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rich73 said:

Yes..... Or Additive Manufacturing if you want to impress your friends. 

Thank you 😊 

• 3 months later...
On 07/06/2021 at 17:37, Phill said:

I shall give one a go and see how it comes out. I am very doubtful about the finish. I print the caps for my campags as they are an odd size and the hubs stick out on the front. The problem is that they are a nice tight fit when cold but as the wheel warms up there is enough expansion for the caps to fall out. I have lost a few because of that. I have now had to glue them in.

I think to get the finish shown in the pictures it would take a long time to print. We shall see.

Did you try this ? -would be interested in a set if they could be done in a silver grey finish ?

7 hours ago, Targa76 said:

Did you try this ? -would be interested in a set if they could be done in a silver grey finish ?

No, not enough time I'm afraid.