Clarkson's Farm

Just out on Amazon Prime

Well worth watching, really enjoying it and finding it very informative too

Some interesting local characters make it very entertaining 

Anyone started watching it yet?

We're binge watching it on nights this weekend :rolleyes::madjg:

"How hard can it be..?"

"What could possibly go wrong...?"

"No, Jeremy, you can't do that: it's against the law and you'll go to jail..." :rlol:

I just watched episode one. Quite entertaining and informative. I want Georgia to be my union rep and be jealous of my tractor.....................:lol:

I have been reading Clarkson's column in the Sunday Times which I think pretty much covers all the salient bits. Though I get we may not see some of Stephen's local interesting characters.

However I refuse to swell Mr Bezos' coffers 💰 any more than I absolutely have to. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished this now. Episode 8 is great. Whether you like Clarkson or not this is an excellent series, a real eye-opener. I have one thing to say to farmers everywhere - RESPECT!

Also just finished it. I am fascinated by all things arable farming for some reason. It was a little bit contrived though. Did he really just turn up at a cattle auction and by 78 sheep there and then? I highly doubt it. And that stone wall bloke, Gerald. He sounded pretty legible when they were all sat around at the end so that was clearly exaggerated for comic effect. But I did enjoy it and look forward to season 2 which I understand has been commissioned.

Turn up with cash at a market and buy what you like- that’s how it works here in Ireland.

Excellent stuff - well worth the time.

I hang out in that part  of the UK or Hampshire quite a lot - I can’t understand a word the real locals say- mind you I have same problem here in West Cork!

Was very good. I feared he might degenerate to type but seldom did. Getting the big digger and two tractors stuck was a bit of a farce but the rest was really good. I'm sure the local planners were pressured to allow the farm shop by the weight of the fame and amazon. Chaos there now apparently. 

I had sheep. 30 of the buggers. Fabulous characters and I had a pet called fat face. I was devastated when she passed away of old age. We even tamed a ram. He turned up full of machismo. Left us led in hand. The farmer we borrowed him from in France wanted to know what we'd done! Too much tlc I think. 

If Clarkson wants a challenge in series 2, he needs some goats! That will test his mettle. 

Watched it and loved it.

Just wish there was a way of bleeping the swearing so my farming mad 9 year old could watch it.

And, yes, I also wish Georgia was my local rep too.

“I did a thing”….

really enjoyed the series, a good mix of JC mayhem but also the trials and tribulations of farming.

Another thumbs up here, entertaining and very informative. Who else knew before this what the tracks in the field were for? Another series would be great although, as JC has pointed out, it takes a while to film and hasn’t been signed off yet.

On 01/07/2021 at 20:39, njpcarrera32 said:

I look forwards to seeing it on Netflix. 🤪 🤣

Get a month's free trial of Amazon prime, watch this and all the other great programmes you are missing out on. And next day delivery........... No affiliation.........

On 04/07/2021 at 09:46, Fuchs915 said:

Another thumbs up here, entertaining and very informative. Who else knew before this what the tracks in the field were for? Another series would be great although, as JC has pointed out, it takes a while to film and hasn’t been signed off yet.

If you are getting into Farming. You have to do Harry’s Farm on YT.