Classics at the Castle is back

2 hours ago, Lesworth said:

Its a solid no from me, until they show as much appreciation for 74 onwards.

Which isn’t going to happen, is it. The focus is on the earlier cars but we are still welcome

On 12/07/2021 at 12:07, Lesworth said:

Its a solid no from me, until they show as much appreciation for 74 onwards.

its a pre73 show ... kind of defeats the point if post 74 are on show too as it then becomes like every other porsche show + where do you draw the line

There are other aircooled shows to encompass that side of things. Instead of moaning why not enjoy the spectacle

On 15/07/2021 at 19:42, hot66 said:

its a pre73 show ... kind of defeats the point if post 74 are on show too as it then becomes like every other porsche show + where do you draw the line

There are other aircooled shows to encompass that side of things. Instead of moaning why not enjoy the spectacle

What other air-cooled shows? Don't say  🥊 gas. We know what that is. 

On 15/07/2021 at 19:42, hot66 said:

Just voicing my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is for KG cars predominantly and the hope is that there will be 60 or so type 356 machines on show all fronting the castle itself, although I expect I shall be parked by the toilets behind the dumpster because I have heard the organiser has a serious dislike of modified or outlaw 356's. Oh well. But all Porsche owners are welcome and there will be a few trade stands there namely EB Motorsport, Sportwagen, Karmann Connection, Sports Purpose, PRS Services, Group 4 wheels, Classix FX, Replica parts and Design 911. Also Maxted Page will have a display and there will be various 'star cars'. See you Sunday.