Wooden gear knob.

David Gander

Hi Lindsay, Thanks for that, my Bank details are …. edited out… Just put a couple of quid in for postage Lindsay, I’m sure it wouldn’t be much more. Also I’m not sure that I still have your address details so please forward and I’ll take note.

Regards,

David.

Edited by mean in green
Removal of banking details

PM your bank and personal details dude, don't want that stuff on the tinterweb, you don't know who or what is watching and waiting.

Edited by Nige

Ha ha ha! ……..Mother’s maiden name escapes me…..I could possibly be one of those abandoned babies?!!!…..Father is in Nigeria running one of those ‘You have come into a large sum of money and we need a handling fee to process it’ type if scams….I mean ‘investments’! Seriously Alastair, how can I possibly remember a password when I can barely remember my own name?! You know where I live so if you want to deposit funds, may I suggest a large brown envelope which you can drop off anytime when passing the cottage? Just please watch out for the Lhaso Apso’s as they are not very big but rather fleet of foot and have no traffic sense!

Regards all,

David..