Advice on SC purchase

Pimpmac

It’s worth persevering to find the right car. I think I spent over a year looking before I bought my first IB in 2013. I saw over-priced cars, duffers and even over-priced duffers before I found the right one. To my amusement/amazement a price at the high end of the scale did not necessarily mean that it was a good car; some dealers think “reassuringly expensive” is a selling point!

I would seriously take a look at Alistair’s car offered. 
He restored it meticulously and sympathetically but it also goes very well and manual.

He also resides on Scotland West Coast and nearest from Stranraer terminal if your coming from Belfast, flight to Glasgow and boat home with car……if it fits your specification 

boydyrs

I might sell my 84 3.2 Carrera if of any interest to you. Hardly used these days and that's not good for them. 82K miles. Original paint (light Bronze Metallic). 915 gearbox. Needs some light work but nothing major and beautifully original. I can't post pics on here anymore but if of interest, drop me a message and we'll work out a way of sending pics etc through.