Air Cooled Appreciation Society @ C&M - Next meet Wednesday 25th May

On 11/01/2022 at 20:13, Ian Comerford said:

Anyone fancy meeting at C&M on 26 Jan?  Free tickets here https://caffeineandmachine.com/event/air-cooled-appreciation-society-4/?mc_cid=4f3a16750a&mc_eid=564a4f48dd

Hope to see you there

Hello Ian,

You mentioned FREE tickets but the link sends to normal tickets at £10 (still good value). Do you have a promo code or another link for FoC or are these all gone now ?

Cheers

9 hours ago, fxm911 said:

Hello Ian,

You mentioned FREE tickets but the link sends to normal tickets at £10 (still good value). Do you have a promo code or another link for FoC or are these all gone now ?

Cheers

It is a bit confusing but you insert the CULTOFMACHINE promo code and just take the free ticket, go don’t apply for a car it seems.  It took me several attempts to figure this out….

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ian Comerford said:

It is a bit confusing but you insert the CULTOFMACHINE promo code and just take the free ticket, go don’t apply for a car it seems.  It took me several attempts to figure this out….

Perfect and worked fine. Thank you

15 hours ago, Beaky said:

Sorry can't make this one as I now have a prior engagement, going to a presentation by 9WERKS a new innovative online platform for Porsche enthusiasts,

I’ve just had a look at it and think you should come to C&M…..

24 minutes ago, Ian Comerford said:

I’ve just had a look at it and think you should come to C&M…..

They are coming to us to do a live chat, around 20 of us at the gig at a local pub, so I'll give it a go.