Singer 930

RivieraBob

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Still based on a 964 or possibly 993.

Prefer a Ruf personally. 

Hasn't the IB look aged so well? I always hankered after a long hood car and owned a lovely one, this time I wanted an IB car.

This is great to see - very restrained although there are probably more changes than meets the eye. 

I’m surprised they haven’t done a bit more at the back.    The bumper looks a bit ‘lost’ and I was expecting different real light/reflector treatment.   

Very nicely done, get what you mean about the rear treatment but I wonder what could be done to get that part up to the level of improved retro-ness other areas have, time to get the crayons out. Fantastic as is though, another line of car that will continue to draw attention to all air cooled Porsches.

2 minutes ago, Bugs 77 said:

another line of car that will continue to draw attention to all air cooled Porsches.

I wonder if it will ever get to the state of "Is that a Singer?" quotes from kids in the street when they see any IB?

• 4 months later...
16 minutes ago, Justin689 said:

Love it, especially the bumper and rubber bits😍 put impact bumper back to the map, stop backdating all the beautiful impact bumpers

Agree. In my opinion it looks far nicer than the existing Singers. For the price I'm guessing it'll be I'd rather have a 918 or 3.0 RS though.

• 3 months later...

its based on a 964. prices start at 1 million dollars, + options ;) Call it 1 mill pounds after a few choice additions...

Still... you would if you could, right..?

3 hours ago, axel said:

its based on a 964. prices start at 1 million dollars, + options ;) Call it 1 mill pounds after a few choice additions...

Still... you would if you could, right..?

Nope. I'll go straight away to RUF.