Tickets anyone?

Thanks for the updates chaps. According to their website they should be sent a month before the event so the are cutting it close.  I've tried contacting them through Instagram,  Facebook,  messenger, their website form and email. No reply at all!

Ha! So, I went on their Facebook page and publicly posted what's been going on. I also questioned if the page was even monitored and said the whole thing feels like a scam.

Well that got their attention, they messaged me saying it is monitored and could I refrain from alluding to a scam. I have responded I'm happy to refrain but felt I had to poke them to get a response which is exactly what happened!

I also said they should be apologising to me due to their lack of response despite my attempts to contact them. It wind's me up when someone I've handed over 300 quid to can't even bother to reply, I just don't understand how anyone can run a business so shoddily.  Customer engagement is hugely important to my business!

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Was only mess'n about with you, hope it all works out and you have a great time! 

No problem I knew you were, takes more than that to press my buttons lol. BTW, latest email from them, I'm sure they've sent it to everyone:

"We understand there may have been an issue with our website contact form not delivering all of your requests to us. Firstly we would like to apologise for this, and any lack of communication. We have now fixed the website issue.

FlatSix is only 2 weeks away, and we can’t wait to welcome you all to Goodwood Motor Circuit.

If you have purchased a ticket already, your confirmation email is your entry. Please either print the email, or bring it with you on your mobile device."

Looks like they're not even bothered to send them out

Thanks for the update. No email here yet but I’m merely in the 3rd tier as I only booked in mid-April.

Reverting to email confirmations as the entry ticket seems open to abuse. With a bit of editing I might have to upgrade my paddock!? 😉

• Haha 1