Fuchs refurbs

Jaymes

I'm looking for a cost effective way of refurbishment for my fuchs they have been polished previously including the petals the car is going to be a driver so not looking for concourse but I prefer tge satin look over polished any ideas tia jaymes

There are differing opinions on this, so it will be your choice.  Having had my car for 25 years and only having to wash the wheels with soapy water every now and again I would always go for an anodised finish.  Nothing else comes close for longevity and ease of maintenance.  Neither paint nor lacquer are as tough over time.  It will cost you a few pounds more than other finishes to have them re-done but then they will look for for the duration of your ownership.

4 hours ago, Ian Comerford said:

There are differing opinions on this, so it will be your choice.  Having had my car for 25 years and only having to wash the wheels with soapy water every now and again I would always go for an anodised finish.  Nothing else comes close for longevity and ease of maintenance.  Neither paint nor lacquer are as tough over time.  It will cost you a few pounds more than other finishes to have them re-done but then they will look for for the duration of your ownership.

Any idea on costs to have them re-anodised? Thanks jaymes