Recaro LS C seats (pair)

sutters

A pair of Recaro LS C seats in black leather with grey stitching built for me by AMX. The seats have about 700 miles of driving before removal and are mint. Being version c they have the extendable thigh support. The seats come with Recaro mounts that will bolt straight in to early 911 up to and including 993 (where they were fitted) and also 924/944/968. The seats come with the original bulkier recliner wheel and a custom made slim carbon version. Weight wise they are about half an oem electric seat.

recaroLS.thumb.jpg.d5ee2b7345e6095775a2e89a93d4d715.jpg

I have numerous photos, videos if required so pm if interested

Priced to sell £900.00

Edited by sutters
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, sladey said:

I’ve just read the rules on buying parts on here

Don’t wish to be controversial but just to be clear, I would like to buy the seats at the price advertised if that’s ok please

Unless you are the proud owner now, rules don’t mean much round here…….. :cry:

1 hour ago, johndglynn said:

Well done all.

What does this mean?

The fact that the rules state that all dealing must be done in the thread. However, this rarely happens and there is a lot of PMing done. I have lost out a few times to this and even on one occasion when I had bid first in the thread. This has been discussed before but in the end a person can sell to whoever they like, however they like but rules are rules aren’t they?

2 hours ago, sutters said:

Confirming Sladey had bought the seats. Rules is rules 😇

Then that is a win for the rules :signs85:

1 hour ago, Phill said:

The fact that the rules state that all dealing must be done in the thread. However, this rarely happens and there is a lot of PMing done. I have lost out a few times to this and even on one occasion when I had bid first in the thread. This has been discussed before but in the end a person can sell to whoever they like, however they like but rules are rules aren’t they?

Then that is a win for the rules :signs85:

What does this mean?

• Haha 1

Yes I mentioned in the initial post to PM me if interested as I had a stack of photos and videos ready as I advertised these (to the wrong crowd) on 911UK and I couldn't add all those to the thread from work.

As said everyone's happy.

Thanks again

Ian

I was first in the queue, then realised my Harness would not work with these seats, so withdrew and it when to the next person in line, perfect!