Carrera 3.2 coil

Ian Comerford

I bought this a while ago to carry as a spare on road trips just in case.  Turns out it wasn’t an SC item, but a 3.2 one.  In good condition and new labels are available if you want it to look a bit tidier.  The original Bosch black coils are still regarded as the best for reliability etc.  the newer Brasilian silver ones have been found to be quite variable in performance it seems.  So until Jonny brings his new coil to the market, black ones are it, plus I’m not going to carry this around for you any more in case yours fails…..  £100 plus any postage, which is what I paid for it a while ago, so technically I am losing money

A6FE8A5E-9A36-4D16-A5B5-C24AB0DE3FF9.jpeg

And just in case anyone is wondering why I am suddenly selling a few parts from my ‘stash’, it’s not because I am selling the car.  Never.  I made the mistake over Christmas of letting the long haired bank manager help me tidy up the room where I keep car parts and similar stuff..  huge mistake, she kept asking what stuff was and whether I really needed it any more given that there doesn’t appear to be much more needs doing with my car.  What a mistake that was……..

• 3 weeks later...