MJ's bit on the side (Cayman)

MarkJ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks nasty! Poor Cayman took some damage :(.

Have been in a similar accident in a mates TR7 years ago when a Datsun pulled out in front of us and we went straight underneath it! Remember staring up at the underside of a jap engine and wheel over our windscreen! (I wasn't driving)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Someone else I know bought a white R last year. We were out together in Brittany and I said to him then the R is better as a drivers car than a GT4. He didn't believe me at first and it is just my opinion but, I sold a GT4 and bought a Spyder.

impeccable taste sir :) I still firmly believe its the modern IB in size, handling and dynamics. I sat in a new 991 the other day and thought it ridiculously big, I wouldn't even keep it if I won it in a prize, Porsche have ruined the original 911 ethos in my humble opinion. The cayman is the more natural evolution of our old nifty cars.

On 25/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, MarkJ said:

impeccable taste sir :) I still firmly believe its the modern IB in size, handling and dynamics. I sat in a new 991 the other day and thought it ridiculously big, I wouldn't even keep it if I won it in a prize, Porsche have ruined the original 911 ethos in my humble opinion. The cayman is the more natural evolution of our old nifty cars.

Why thank you Mark. It seemed a logical choice for all the reasons you mention. I am smitten with it. 

• 6 months later...