Post restoration clear out inc. front spoiler & wing mirrors

Swifty Boy

These parts are left over from the restoration and I need to clear out the garage. All prices plus postage or you are welcome to collect from sunny Oxfordshire:

Rubber front spoiler lip inc. fixings, great condition although you might want to replace the bolts with some shiny new ones - £75

Wing mirror housings in arrow blue, couple of scratches so will need a repaint. Glass, rubber and all fixings included. I think the offside adjustment motor works, all the wiring is included. The nearside one may have a motor in it too (there are some wires which have been cut off inside the base) but I haven't taken the unit apart to check - £100

Electric aerial to go in front wing with bracket. This worked intermittently (usually when it was raining) so assume some kind of connection issue with it, someone can probably get it to work - £5

Rear side bumper rubbers. These are good external condition and would probably look alright after a good clean. The metal supports inside look rusty but they are not distorted and were fitted just fine until I replaced them with new ones - £30 for the pair.

clare_tax_return_2013_2014signature_006.

clare_tax_return_2013_2014signature_003.

clare_tax_return_2013_2014signature_005.

clare_tax_return_2013_2014signature_001.

Edited by Swifty Boy

Apologies to Dr Rock after his trip, 2 of the side bolts on the spoiler lip are missing - one has snapped off and the other on the opposite side has come out, leaving a divot. I'm not sure if this is repairable so with this in mind I'll set the price at £50 instead to see if someone wants to try and repair it.

Hi, yes I have a few pictures of it. I was going to start a thread but never seemed to get around to it, but here's some to be going on with:

bailey2014_006.sized.jpg

P1020575.sized.jpg

P1020573.sized.jpg

P1020583.sized.jpg

bailey2014_012.sized.jpg

I will put these and some others in a new thread at some point. Very pleased with the result and tried to do it "right" rather than skimp. It took 2x new rear wings, half sills, kidney bowls, quite a bit of panel/door/bonnet/engine lid gap adjustment, glass-out respray, re-trimmed parcel shelf, Southbound floor mats, new targa seals, bumpers rubbers etc etc!!

If you are only in Witney we'll have to meet up some time and I can show you the bill :rolleyes: