Replica fuchs

zoot

Hi there,

I know there is lots of info on this forum about replica fuchs, but has anybody seen the replicas from rose passion (link below)?

https://www.rosepassion.com/en/diagrams-porsche-911-1984-eu-3-2-targa-manual-gearbox-5-speed/rims-and-track-wideners-and-accessories-217/wheels-1819/p112245-rim-8-x-16-et-11-et-11-mm-8-x-16-inches-112245

I'm going to go down the well trodden track of replacing my 6's and 7's to 7's and 8's, and am currently weighing up all my options before I decide to bite the bullet. 

Any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Fin 

Cheers for the comments guys.

I reckon the maxlite wheels sounds like a really good bet, they also accept the original caps and are supposed to be a really good copy but I am interested to see if anyone has actually seen the rose passion ones "in the flesh" as they seem like really good value?

The other option is just to buy a pair of 8's like Chris did although I'm not sure if they will really look different to my existing 7's ?

Decisions decisions :blink:

8’s look loads better than 7’s on the rear , if you can ,do what Xris did and get a set of 8’s and put your 7’s up front although the finish may be different.. 

I had a set of non gen 7 and 9 from @Type911 as well as a set of gen 7 and 8’s 

the non gen ones are a lot heavier and the petals on the 7’s aren’t quite right , only the Fuchs police would notice though ..

The RP ones look like the Italian ones, they are bad but as the long fella says, not quite spot on in the petal department. We have the weights listed on our site

I have a set of Maxillites   on my backdate, they are a better match than the Italian ones and do take standard hubcaps which the Italian ones dont!

43 minutes ago, BenC said:

I’ve got copies on the SC and I think they are the best I could find at the time

will dig out the name of the supplier.  

516DF523-E250-48B1-B162-80369C95B3AF.jpeg

2B6E6E99-349E-4BF9-B272-B8687F06302F.jpeg

I can't tell the difference so they must be good...................caveat being that I've never owned any Fuchs or paid much attention to them :lol:

have had a lot of people think they were original ones. bare in mind that I sprayed them 'back to front' with the silver over the black (I bought them black)

Think this is the company on eBay:

Maxilite Fuchs

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Fuchs-16x8-Wheel-NEW-Maxilite-TUV-approved-ET10-6-MATTE-BLACK-Finish/282745803106?hash=item41d4f69162:g:bWYAAOSw2gxYzDJY

I thought they were in Europe - they did a decent deal on postage when I bought all 4

They are heavier than orginal - but I think they are the best looking as the petals aren't square edged etc

fuch copies.jpg

Edited by BenC

Thanks for all the replies yet again as there is some great info in here.

It looks like the Maxilite ones are probably the closest to the originals and they get some really good reviews online plus there is some Youtube stuff about them-All positive.

I wonder if Matt at Type 911 can get these as they are not listed on his site but it looks like Design911 and Stuttgart classics can so there are options.

Of course the cheaper option is just get a set like Paul did and they will do the job as long as the "Fuchs Police" don't turn up 👮‍♂️🇩🇪

• Like 1