The Bridge 911

ROBINWILD

Did anyone see the Bridge last night ? There was a conversation about Sagas lovely IB, where she stated it was a 1977 911S. Is this possible for what is apparently a R.O.W model ?

By the way, any other followers of the Bridge feel that this series has gone a bit soft round the edges ? Male police officer takes two teenage offenders home to stay at his place ??

Surely not even in liberal Scandinavia......

I've enjoyed every series of the Bridge, it’s very different to the usual UK dramas.  A good part of the current series was in the second episode where she is released and gets back to her 911 which had been in storage, as she drives out of the garage she smiles.  Something we understand from these great cars and although it was obviously scripted the writer must have got it.

Ian

Edited by Ian Comerford

• 2 weeks later...

Also loving this series. Missed it first time around so been catching up on the iPlayer for the last few weeks and now almost up with the current run.

Car looks great in this colour - albeit my wife doesn't like it! Interesting that it's up for sale and for a great cause too. I guess it will lose its distinctive Swedish registration plate if it ends up with a UK buyer. I suspect that the estimate of £20K to £30K seriously understates where it will end up at auction though! 

I've enjoyed the series from day one for its layers of complexity and the opaqueness of the plot line. As Ian said, Saga being reacquainted with her 911 in the current series brought a smile to my face.

Hopefully it will be possible to get some pics at the FoS which will be cool.

3 hours ago, MarkJ said:

though to be fair she is a bit mental :D does that say something about the rest of us IB owners?:P

Only you...:madjg:

I’ve always found the series to be quite refreshing ina strange way, in that it has touched on things we wouldn’t discuss. In the first series the Danish detective had just had a vascectomy and it was very obvious, Saga talked about her period and then in this series she said she was constipated.  Never happen in UK tv

4 hours ago, ROBINWILD said:

Ian....your surname is fairly unusual, do you have a relative in TV production ? One comes up on screen at the end of programmes occasionally.

I’ve seen that too but we are not related as far as I am aware.  

• 3 weeks later...