Set of cookie cutter wheels 7Jx15

Jonny Hart

911 fitment.  7x15J. Black centres with bare rim.   Straight.   Very presentable after a clean.   very light curbing to one wheel. 

Yokohama tyres are 09 But are still soft and have loads of tread.  I ran these on my SC for a year or so.    Car feels great on 15s!

£350. Collection East Sussex.

DB900BB7-E434-4814-B2E1-345C8D391CB0.thumb.jpeg.34c95bed286e4aa19de63ca1243402eb.jpegDFEC1CE4-1E1B-47FE-9D19-A3D729B0A26D.thumb.jpeg.1b9b73b72b7605293473f0de85223fea.jpeg8C04BCDB-360C-4B37-8FCF-03C92D3E5315.thumb.jpeg.d3e1d9aae6a8050656ec8ba7f8021a1a.jpeg

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Jonny, the VW dubbers would like these and think you might get more on Ebay or Retrorides

You'd think so WC, I have a set too for sale but apart from low ballers the market appears flat.

Currently on here, the bay and the FB page.

Cookies are so cheap at the moment. Check the sold prices on eBay, you'll be surprised. Mine sold on DDK for £130 without tyres.

Edited by Phill

1 hour ago, Phill said:

Cookies are so cheap at the moment. Check the sold prices on eBay, you'll be surprised. Mine sold on DDK for £130 without tyres.

I did check eBay but for advertised prices.  Cheapest is £250. 

I'm surprised they are worth so little, especially considering the price of a set of Fuchs

The 6x15s are worth more and harder to come buy but the 7s worth all but nothing. We have several sets in the work shop that we use as roll around wheels when we remove Fuchs to prevent accidental damage whilst work is done.

I'm surprised they are worth so little, especially considering the price of a set of Fuchs

Think I might weld some brackets on and make some retro hosepipe holders 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi There,

I've got a set of four that will be available in a couple weeks time. Would have to be collected from Chobham Surrey if that would work for you. I think condition is similar but can get images if interested.

Richard 

Hi Chobham could work, I'm not to interested in condition but need tyres that hold air as I want to put them on a restoration project to roll it around. I'm going to the midlands swap meet next week so may pick up something there, if not I'm definitely interested. What do you want for them

Tim

Hi There, I'd be happy with £200. I'm using them on a project just to move It around and I'm hoping I should be able to get the replacements in the next couple of weeks.

I'll need to check that that all hold air OK.

Richard